Week 6 Part A: Engaging Your Customers - Facebook Strategy

ChefsBest 

Food Network

Bon Appétit Magazine

The New York Times

Food Dive

The Counter Newsroom

Eater

     The above businesses are all of the ones I chose to like on Facebook that I feel would help me when it comes to my own business. ChefsBest awards different products medallions after rigorous testing when one stands out over others. They also have a podcast talking with people in the food and beverage industry. I would attempt to make a connection with them in order to be on their podcast to be promoted and broaden my reach. Between the Food Network, Bon Appétit Magazine, and New York Times, I believe that these publications are what my subscribers are likely to follow. With the potential to for any of these businesses to report on my service, I believe reaching out to them could extend my reach further than I ever thought. Food Dive, The Counter Newsroom, and Eater are all trendier sites, similar to the three I just mentioned. The benefit of these sites is that since they are trendier and they aim at a younger demographic, they tend to be focused more on the social justice, sustainability, and ethics of their reporting. Since Catered Cookbooks will donate to non-profits focusing on food-insecurity, I feel there is the potential to get positive PR. Together, all of these companies can boost the amount of people I am able to reach as well as provide insight on how the market is going. From interacting with these pages, I can help grow my page more organically, reducing the amount of money I need to put in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: Intro Blog

Week 3 Part A: Aesthetics, Design, and Branding

Week 4 Part A: Defining Target Markets